What pops into your mind when you think of the qualities of a successful high school graduate? We think of things like:
- Academically strong
- Community builder
When students start at St. Lawrence Seminary, they start their personal journey to becoming well-rounded men of faith. They learn, grow, and thrive for four years, emerging as confident, strong graduates prepared for life’s next steps.
But getting there takes commitment from the student, teachers, faculty, and our entire SLS community. Our graduates’ experiences on the Hill play a massive role in the evolution of a senior who is ready to take on the world.
The end of the school year is a joyous culmination of all the students’ work and dedication that ends with the graduation of a bonded brotherhood. In a month’s time, classmates will have the opportunity to experience these springtime events:
- The spring play 12 Angry Men was a huge success during its early-May run. Our actors did an outstanding job, and many students and community members enjoyed the show!
- Our Cultural Heritage Festival is a unique occasion where students celebrate the different cultures of their classmates. Together, they plan menus, organize preparations, and cook fantastic meals representing different cultures.
- Spring sports, including track and field, tennis, and baseball, are in full swing. Our athletes enjoy some healthy competition around our region.
- Field Day is a favorite here on the Hill. It’s a day of outdoor games, bonding, and competition. All students compete in field events, a faculty/student softball game, and track events.
- And before you know it, it’s here. Graduation. A celebration of how each student has grown and matured throughout the last four years. Their successes (and struggles) have all played a part in getting them ready to branch out from their St. Lawrence family and into life as young adults.
As an institution, we couldn’t be more proud of the fact that each of our 2022 graduates was accepted into college. One hundred percent.
Four years go by fast. That’s why we start on day one, preparing our students for graduation by building up each person during our time together. They leave totally prepared and well-rounded, knowing they have lifelong friends who share powerful bonds. And that is our definition of a successful high school graduate.
If this sounds like something you’d like for your son, we’d love to talk! Learn more about the St. Lawrence Seminary High School experience by calling us at 920-753-7570, visiting our website, or scheduling a weekend visit.
Check out some of the colleges and universities this year’s graduates will be attending: